Lava Rocks 150gr Sonubaits
Lava Rocks can totally transform a Method Feeder.
This nifty little addition is best used by shaking a few lava rocks in the base of a mold method, a little goes a long way so a thin layer is fine. Then put bait or softened 2mm balls in the method mold, then place your hook and add more bait or pellets. Press the method loader firmly into the method mold and when you release the method loader the lava rocks are on top of the loader.
This means that when your Method Feeder has landed, the lava rocks cause a big cloud of attraction over the enticing feeding fish.
Lava rocks have a multitude of different uses, they can be added to Pva bags or Pva storage, they can be placed in the middle of the bait balls or they can be taken directly into the swim which is particularly productive. .
They are available in 5 Standard colors to suit a variety of fishing situations:
- Black (unflavored) is particularly effective in winter when the water is clear, or on lakes that have a lot of silt
- Red (unflavored) is one of the strongest colors, it stands out in different water conditions.
- Green (unflavored) is excellent when used in conjunction with green baits
- Yellow (unflavored) is the Brightest of the Standard colors and stands out well on a black lake bed
- Chocolate orange is a superb color when fishing commercials, the bright color stands out well.